Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Catch up post

It's been way too long since I last blogged. Too many events to list down, so I'm just gona do a real quick summary. 

Not sure if I had posted that I received Pat's delicious yarn..all the way from Pittsburgh!

They are so yummy, I couldn't bear to use it. Hahah

Next was my beloved Melody's birthday celebration on 25th March. 


Then was the crochet granny swap potholder project.. This will be a separate post on it's own. 

I made Melody a bird's nest. 

I made Jen a pair of baby booties. 

I made belub a mini coaster for his whiskey glass. 

Then was a dear friend's birthday and I crocheted our favourite sushi for her, also a post on it's own. 

Hmm..not much of a summary. Ha 

It's May already. Time flies when you are busy I guess. I had been neglecting my hooks and yarn... Hope to pick them up again real soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment