Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Finally finished the tissue paper case for my sister

Wow.. It took me so long to finish 21 rows of single crochet man! Considering that I actually did about 8 rows...and had to dismantle all 7 rows because I didn't end the row correctly and was losing a stitch each time I turn! Duhhhhh..... That's how weak my fundamentals are! Arrrgghhh... So finally, it is done! See the progress below...


It does look abit lopsided don't u think? 


Here are the measurements....


 Testing to see if it's big enough to enclose the tissue paper. Phew... Actually, it's a little too big :( 


And the sides...oh man..took me awhile to figure out how to do the edging! Boo...


And after sewing the edges together, it seems...abit loose.. So.... I've included a small button just to hold it down. 


And there u have it... My first ugly tissue paper case :P 

Will have a go at it again some time later.. After I finish a molang maybe :D



No comments:

Post a Comment